From Mother Jones:
A roundup of interesting Occupy Wall Street coverage:
- Micah Sifry sees “a third wave of movement politics” forming (following netroots and the tea party).
- Michael Scherer agrees “there is huge potential” for the movement to grow and impact national politics a la the tea party.
- Nick Kristoff suggests some practical demands for the movement.
- Matt Langer considers what Occupy Wall Street and the tea party have in common.
- Sally Kohn rethinks her initial critique. (Mother Jones drew criticism for a similar piece.)
- John Cassidy looks at Ray Kelly and the NYPD’s reaction.
- The New York Observer has 50 portraits of people who have been in on the action in New York City.
- The Nation‘s Greg Mitchell is blogging “Occupy USA” developments daily.
- The Guardian is also producing ongoing coverage.